2015年4月4日 星期六

あゆ☆ - Mon Histoire~私の物語~/Ayu - Mon Histoire - My Story

あゆ☆ - Mon Histoire~私の物語~

Artist : あゆ☆
Title (Album) : Mon Histoire~私の物語~
Release Date : 2015.03.25


Tracklist
Ayu - Mon Histoire - My Story


内容紹介 :


A long-awaited mini album! I am recorded until paste paste sound by the ballad that is about to appeal to a heart. Furthermore, I cover two pieces of large hits of Tomomi Kahara. One piece that mini album force as it can release it is felt suddenly.


A mini album of sweetfish ☆. Paste paste sound, the cover of the hit of Tomomi Kahara are recorded by the ballad that is about to appeal to a heart. A work to play a high tone voice such as the slim crystal glass for.


1. Tenderness so Melodies!!
2. ずっと一緒に
3. 華
4. I'm proud~full version~
5. 夢の国の呪文はファララ!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

KOKIA-Musique a la Carte

猶記第一次聽到KOKIA的歌就是這張專輯,一聽到此聲只覺天籟降臨,KOKIA如天使般的聲音強烈抨擊筆者的心,不知不覺雞皮疙瘩湧現。